Sustainable Sewing Group- Kapiti
Time & Location
About the Event
Come along and learn to sew projects that lessen our reliance on single use items.
Bring along linen,clothing and other fabrics to upcycle them and save them from the landfill.
Sewing projects include
- bin liners (from shower curtains)
- fresh produce bags (from curtain lining fabric)
- bulk bin bags (from t shirts)
- shopping bags (from curtains or other fabric)
- reusable cloth wipes (bed linen)
Koha on the day to attend the class.
Volunteers welcome to help with new people learning to sew.
Donations of fabric welcome too!